Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe is as easy as a pie cake. There is not any hard and fast rule to cook it at home.
You can cook it easily if you want to make Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce for your kids. I know children loved such dishes if it cooked by their moms.
Please follow the below directions to cook delicious Spaghetti Bolognese with Cheese. I hope you will love the Spaghetti Bolognese Taste after cooking it. Here you go,
Directions0/0 steps made
- First off, boil Spaghetti by adding 1 tablespoon cooking oil so that it can’t be smashed.
- Take it down from the stove when you feel it’s slightly cooked.
- Drain the water and put the Spaghetti bowl under the tap of water for some time so that Spaghetti don’t mess up.
- Take a cooking pot, add cooking oil, then add chopped onions to fry lightly. (Don’t give pink or brown color to onions).
- Put chopped garlic and fry it lightly for at least 30 seconds.
- Add 1KG washed Beef Mince in the pot and 1/2 cup beef broth/stock fry it on the medium heat.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt or you can add as per your taste.
- After 5 minutes, add cubed carrots, chopped celery, and basil leaves.
- Now add 1 can Tomato Puree and 2 can Crushed Tomato.
- Put the lid on the pot and let it leave for some time on the medium heat until it cooked completely.
- If you want to add Red Wine then you can add it as well.
- Now add 2 teaspoon Parmesan Cheese. Mix it well
- Sprinkle few basil leaves and put the lid on for some time. The dish is ready now.
- Take a spaghetti dish, put boiled spaghetti in the dish and add the ready minse sauce on the spaghetti. Garnish it with basil leaves and any of your favorite cheese.