Directions0/0 steps made
- Take a large bowl, add some water and salt to taste, boil it.
- When water is boiling on the eat, add Macaroni and cook about 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Now drain the water and spread Macaroni in the plate as a single layer to let dry and cool.
- Take a large bowl, add cooled macaronies, mayonnaise, celery, onions, salt to taste, paprika, black pepper, eggs, and sugar to combine well.
- Cover the bowl to let it chill.
- Now its ready to serve, garnish it with lettuce leaves and sprinkle some paprika over it.
You might be like this Recipe: Russian Salad Recipe