Directions0/0 steps made
- Take 600 gram Fish with Ginger/Garlic Paste, Salt, Vinegar in a small pot. Marinate it well.
- Keep Marinated Fish in the Refrigerator for about two hours.
- After completion of two hours, wash it with cold water and let it dry for minutes.
- Take another small pot, add Ginger/Garlic Paste, Salt, Ajwain, Turmeric powder, red chili powder, red chili crushed, yellow color, maida flour, egg, fresh lemon juice, cumin and coriander powder, and black pepper powder. Mix it well.
- The paste is ready to marinate the Fish again. Put all the Fish Pieces in that pot and keep the marinated fish again in the refrigerator for about two hours.
- After two hours, take the bowl out from the fridge. Heat the Tawa with some oil and fry the fish as you feel better.
- Now serve the ready Tawa Fish Recipe with Green Paste and Ketchup Garnish the plate with onions and lemon slices.
See More Delicious Fish Recipes on our blog