Fish Masala Recipe is another the most delicious dish in all over the world. It has the ability to make you hungry even with a full tummy. You will feel hungry when you smell the aroma of Masala Fish.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Fry all the seeds without Oil, then grind them to a powder.
- Chopped a handful Fresh Coriander
- Add some oil, chili powder, salt, yogurt, garlic/ginger paste and fresh coriander. Mix them well
- Now marinate the Fish with mixed stuff, then cover it and leave the marinated fish for at least 2 hours.
- After finishing two hours, rub the marinated Fish with turmeric powder.
- Sprinkle the chopped chilies over the marinated fish.
- Make the Pan hot and add some oil to the pan.
- Put the Fish in the hot pan and turning only once for about 2-3 minutes either side.
- The Masala Fish is ready to serve with Fried Vegetables or Fried Rice.
See More Related Recipes Below: