Directions0/0 steps made
- Take a pan, add water, chicken, chopped onions, salt, Coriander, and Whole Hot Spices.
- Cook them for about 30 minutes to make the chicken stock.
- Take another pan, add ready chicken stock, chicken powder, salt, red chili sauce, sweet corn paste, and white pepper powder, then boil it again.
- After boiling, ass corn flour and egg, stir it well.
- Here is your tasty chicken corn soup is ready to serve. Garnish it before serving to anyone.
Note: You can add chopped carrots in this chicken corn soup recipe if you like this vegetable. Add some other variety if you like to add.
You might be like this Recipe: Russian Salad Recipe