Let’s know that how much directions we have to follow to make Baked Fish Recipe at home. See the below section to take a guide in a crystal-clear view. Here you go,
Directions0/0 steps made
- First off, you have to pre-heat the Oven to 425.
- Take a baking dish approximately 13″ x 9″, grease it.
- Now rinse the Fish Fillets with fresh water then let it dry.
- Set the dried Fish Fillets in the prepared baking dish as a single layer.
- Take a small bowl, add few thyme leaves, lemon juice, parsley, melted butter, garlic, pepper, and sugar. Mix it well.
- With the help of the brush, pour over the prepared fish fillets.
- The Fish is ready to bake, bake it on 425 pre-heat oven for about 20 minutes until it scaly.
- Take the baked dish out the tray and garnish it with few fresh thyme leaves and lemon juice.
- Serve it with fried vegetables.